Monday, December 7, 2009

RIHANNA RIHANNA RIHANNA RIHANNA RIHANNA RIHANNA!










I WILL TAKE THIS IN MEN'S NOW! THE BADDEST SWEAT SUIT MY EYES HAVE EVER CAUGHT SIGHT OF≥

RIHANNA-But, in a sign of her re- discovered cheeky side, she then winked: “I don’t miss sex because I still have fun by myself. You get what I mean?”

Talking about the ongoing effect of Brown’s assault she added: “Initially I didn’t want to let my guard down and let people in. I didn’t even want to talk about love. But then I recorded a song about revenge - wanting to put someone through what they’ve put you through so they can finally understand why you can’t forgive them.”

Rihanna, 21, also waded into the latest size zero debate when I explained how her pal Kate Moss sparked outrage by saying “Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.”

RiRi shrieked hysterically and yelled: “I can’t believe she said. That is SO crazy.

“I love food because I’m from Barbados. If I was a catwalk model I’d be considered fat which I know is ridiculous.”

Then, after a few moments thought Rihanna added: “I don’t think people should discriminate against thicker models OR skinny models. If you’re size zero you shouldn’t be banned from the runway.” We also gossiped about two of the other biggest female stars on the planet.

On Cheryl Cole Rihanna said: “I’ve met her. She’s so hot. I remember in Girls Aloud I’d always look at her because she’s the cutest one!”

On Lady GaGa she added: “We’re not normal, we’re artists. We’re the craziest people who live. We’re very sucked up into art and we don’t give a f*** who likes it or who hates it because it’s what we live and breathe.

“I respect more than anything people who are not afraid to be themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment